Time for the second part of my beauty routine. In this part I'll get to show you the products that I consider to be essential for my daily natural make-up, which I apply when I just want to look fresh and healthy. As you may have noticed, I don't even use foundation (as opposed to my evening make-up) and that's because I prefer my face being clean rather than feeling 'heavy' - especially in the morning. So, what is your make-up routine?
1. Chanel - Powder Blush, 64 Pink Explosion
2. Chanel - Lipstick, Rouge Coco Shine 48 Evasion
3. L’Oréal - Eyebrow Pencil, Color Riche Le Sourcil Golden Brown
4. Biolife - Waterproof Eye Liner, Super Long Wear
5. Maybelline - DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer, Ivory 320
6. Maybelline - Mascara, Volum Express Lift-up
7. Eveline - Mascara, Big Volume Lash